To sell or not to sell?
Before anything else, you need to create a game plan for selling your home. As a professional realtor, Laura Hill can inform you about:
- Why Sell? Do you want a larger or smaller home? Move to a different or new neighborhood, school district, city or state? The reasons are usually obvious, but remember to consider the implications of each option for your family's lifestyle, opportunities and finances. Laura Hill can help determine the most appropriate option for your specific financial, lifestyle, educational and real estate goals.
- When Should I Sell? What's the Market Like? Whether you need to sell immediately or in the future Laura Hill's expert experience will help you decide the best course of action. When you work with Laura, be assured that her dead-on price targeting and negotiating skills will deliver you to the best market prices and terms regardless of the time of the year.
Why choose Laura Hill
The process of selling a home is very similar to buying a home, but usually is much more challenging. It under takes a new set of complex issues and with Laura Hill's expert experience she will create a game plan that will expose and advertise your home & property to the local and national audience to the fullest extent via all advertising and technology avenues. Laura Hill will guide & help you through every single step of the complex process. You can rest assured that Laura pledges her talents by having her client's best interest at heart, thus will provide her clients with:
- Agent Buffers - Laura will filter all communication efforts to verify only serious buyers in order to induce those buyers to make an immediate offer.
- Neighborhood Knowledge - Laura possesses intimate knowledge or the "industry buzz" about the Katy & Westside areas whether it's data about schools, crime or demographics & she can create detailed comprehensive analysis for any area so the buyer will be better informed of your home area.
- Price Guidance & Market Conditions - Laura will disclose market & pricing conditions such as average per sq. ft. cost of similar homes, median & average sales price, days on market, & ratios of list-to-sold prices, among other criteria, which will have a significant impact for buyers to have a "real" incentive to purchase.
- Negotiating Skills & Confidentiality - Laura's experience allows her to expertly negotiate because of the detailed knowledge she has about the local area, real estate & pricing trends and always fights for her client's best interest while upholding their confidentiality agreement from any other parties.
- Establishing Long-Term Relationships - Laura's greatest compliment and continued success is based on her client's success and their referrals. Laura's business philosophy is so much more than about real estate. It is about helping her client's dreams come true. Laura provides her clients with comprehensive services to meet their unique needs and ensure the success of their dreams. Laura provides and maintains high levels of quality communication, execution and performance, resulting in her client's success and satisfaction. "We are only as successful as our clients!", states Laura Hill.
Prepare to Sell
You can do a lot more than you think when it comes to increasing the appeal of your home which can create a lasting positive impression on potential buyers.
Laura Hill can help you by:
- Evaluating Your Home
- Provide Staging Services
- Provide Home Repair Facilitators
- Provide Landscaping Professionals
- Implementing customized marketing plans
Accepting an Offer
Price isn't always the final determining factor in regard to selling of a home. The initial offer is rarely the final one & there are numerous terms & conditions that will impact the final outcome of the sale price of the home. By using Laura Hill's services, she will:
- Guarantee a thorough & objective assessment & evaluate every proposal without compromising your market position or wishes.
- Negotiate contractual terms to find a win-win agreement that's beneficial to both parties.
- Documentation for each offer, counter-offer, addendums, verbal and written to be converted to written agreements between both parties.
- Set a timetable to mark every stage in order for both parties to stay on schedule, meet contractual agreements & ensure a smoother flow of negotiations so to close on time.
Inspections & Appraisal
Continuing on through the complex process of the escrow, inspections & appraisals, Laura will guide you through each step of the way.
- Select a Title Company in order to hold all instruments, deed & escrow necessary for the sale.
- Contingencies: Conditions that must be met before a contract becomes legally binding.
- Professional inspectors evaluate all major systems and structure to create a report for the buyers.
- Appraisal specialists will determine the value of the property & verify that the sales price is appropriate.
- Disclosures & Inspections delivered to buyer; necessary repairs are completed.
Close of Escrow
Closing escrow is the final & very important step & process to complete the transaction of selling your home. Laura Hill will show you:
- Final walkthrough inspection by buyer & seller.
- Cancel Home Services & Utilities.
- All funds need to close & deposited into escrow.
- Title Company furnishes the closing statement which summarizes all the financial transactions enacted in the process which the buyer will sign the final documents for the Title Company & this is recorded with the County Tax Assessor's Office.