Ok, so the pictures above are extreme opposite examples of each other, but I have to make a point & get your attention.
So with that said, other than the personal satisfaction, there can be several pros to purchasing a home. Of course every person has different circumstances that they have to consider. But some big advantages for buying a home would be:
- Saving money in deducting the cost of your mortgage loan interest from your federal income taxes.
- The interest you pay to each monthly mortgage payment will add up to big savings at the end of each year.
- You can also deduct the property taxes.
- If you rent, your monthly payment is gone forever and not invested into any future assets.
- In renting, there’s no maintenance, it’s already added to your monthly rent.
- In renting, you may lose your deposit if you personalize too much.
If you would like to hear about more information about your options, rights, short-term & long-term pros & cons in regard to renting vs. buying, or so much more information about buying a home or property, then you need to talk to Laura Hill, because…
When it comes to finding the right real estate agent, there is none better than a Realtor like Laura Hill at Local Katy Realty who cares & fights for her clients. http://www.localkatyrealty.com